- Nov. 7th – Palestinian villagers in Kufr Thulth hold peaceful march against Israeli confiscation of their land; Israeli soldiers beat an Israeli journalist and arrest an international activist.
- Palestinian officials struggle for stability, as President Yasser Arafat is close to death.
- Many Palestinians calling for elections in 60 days, as dictated by constitution.
- Jordanian and Israeli tourism ministers to hold meetings, for the first time since 2000.
- Nov. 6th – U.S. forces in Iraq launching a huge offensive on Fallujah have destroyed the Nazzal Hospital in the centre of the city.
A live interview with Erica Lamcraft about an upcoming forum in Vancouver that is part of the international week against the apartheid wall. This year marks the 2nd international week of protest against Israeli’s separation barrier built on Palestinian land, and there will be 70 events in over 20 countries worldwide. The protest this year takes on added impetus with the ruling of the International Court of Justice calling on Israeli to dismantle the wall and compensate the victims.
Focus on Zionism:
Highlights of a Nov. 8th urgent alert from the Palestinian Medical Relief Society about the behaviour of Israeli soldiers towards a PMRS doctor near Bethlehem. Soldiers stopped the car of Dr. Mohamed Odeh, forced him out and made him strip down to his underwear in a public street, all simply for purposes of humiliation. Dr. Odeh confirmed that such incidents had also happened to other Palestinians in the area.