- Dec. 26th – Israeli military removes a trailer Palestinian villagers of Bilin put on their land cut off by apartheid wall; villagers have a pending court case against the route of the wall in their area and their lawyer has uncovered that the route was designed to protect Israeli and Canadian real estate brokers.
- Patriarch Michel Sabbah warns that delaying solutions will only fuel violence in his Christmas message in Bethlehem.
- Dec. 26th – Jerusalem Cmte. Of the Zionist Council push to expand Jerusalem, especially the E1 corridor linking the settlement of Maale Adumim.
- Dec. 26th – Israeli Housing Ministry releases tenders for construction of 228 new settler housing units.
- New report shows 9200 Palestinians detained in Israeli jails; 270 arrested in November 2005 alone.
The Voice of Palestine presented its annual year in review, and took a look at the top stories of 2005. The Gaza redeployment, the upcoming Palestinian and Israeli elections, as well as the increasingly pro-Israeli Canadian foreign policy were all discussed. The panel concluded by analysing the situation in Iraq and the Middle East in general.
Focus on Zionism:
A Dec. 22th, 2005 report from the Palestine Monitor about the extra-judicial assassination of three Palestinian men in Nablus.
Here is an audio file of this show: