- Dec. 2nd – Palestinians from AlTuwani village march in support of Christian Peacemaker Team (CPT) volunteers kidnapped in Iraq; all groups in Hebron issue statement calling for their release.
- Dec. 5th – Israel prepares for further attacks and assassinations in occupied Palestinian territory, after bombing in Netanya; Israeli army asks to demolish more Palestinian homes.
- Dec. 4th – Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile into Gaza City, hitting an office building.
- Earlier, Israeli naval patrol vessel had killed Palestinian fisherman off Gaza coast, which had prompted militants to fire rockets into Israel.
- Canada reverses past policy to join U.S. and Israel in opposing U.N. resolutions on Palestinian rights.
A live interview with Dr. Tayseer from the Tel Rumeida section of Hebron Al Khalil. Dr. Tayseer talked about the aggressive harassment by the Israeli settlers in Hebron, and how the Palestinian civilian population is suffering on a daily basis. He also expressed the Palestinian frustration with the impotency of the Temporary International Force, which was supposedly set up to monitor such violations against civilians. Dr. Tayseer closed by saying how the Palestinians in Hebron felt about the abduction of the CPT members in Iraq.
Focus on Zionism:
Highlights of a Dec. 4th, 2005 article in Haaretz newspaper about how the Israeli army is keeping an injured 14-year-old Palestinian boy in arm and leg restraints in his hospital bed.
Here is an audio file of this show: