- April 3rd – Israeli forces launch night raids into Budrus, which has played a key role in protesting the apartheid wall.
- April 3rd – 13-year-old Palestinian shot dead by Israeli soldiers near Qalandia refugee camp; Palestinian fighters fire homemade rockets at southern Israel after another Israeli extra-judicial assassination.
- Israeli forces shell Gaza, killing one Palestinian and wounding seven, including a mother and child.
- Hamas says it held talks with French officials, and also met with Indian officials.
- Security expert in London says the Israeli killing of filmmaker James Miller was “cold-blooded murder”.
Excerpts of a speech by Khaled Mouammar, presented at the second annual Palestine Lives Conference held April 1st at McMaster University. The conference, which was organized by Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights SPHR and attended by over 200 people, featured speakers that included Ismail Zayid, Hanna Kawas and David Noble. Khaled Mouammar spoke about Ethnicity and Religion in the Holy Land.
Focus on Zionism:
Highlights of an April 3rd, 2006 Haaretz article about how Zionist Christian leaders in the U.S. are planning to launch a new lobby group, called Christians United for Israel.
Here is an audio file of this show: