- Sept. 9th – partial strike in Gaza as Fateh-Hamas differences continue to escalate after Hamas security forces clash with demonstrators on Sept. 7th.
- Fateh security forces in Hebron break up student rally protesting tuition hikes.
- Israeli Foreign Minister claims Hamas is ultimately responsible for rocket attack on Israeli military base that wounds 69 Israeli soldiers.
- Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said U.S. sponsored conference will fail without a clear agenda and proper preparation.
- Israel is reportedly happy with the results of its airstrike on Syrian territory.
A live interview with Sare Makdisi, a Palestinian American professor from UCLA. Prof. Makdisi talked about the failures of Oslo, and how the Palestinian people were actually worse after 15 years of the Oslo Agreement, especially in respect to conditions on the ground. He also talked about the attacks by Zionist lobby groups on progressive pro-Palestinian forces at universities in North America, both students and faculty. There was discussion of some of the many articles Prof. Makdisi had written, one on the possibility of a single secular democratic state as a solution and the other on why Palestinians reject the corrupt Abbas leadership.
Focus on Zionism:
Highlights of a Sept. 9th, 2007 report carried by Reuters about a recent Btselem report entitled “Ghost Town”, detailing how Israeli policy is forcing many Palestinians to leave the center of Hebron/AlKhalil.