- At least 42 Palestinian women and children killed when Israeli tank opens fire outside a UN-run school in Gaza, where they were taking shelter.
- Israel is using the controversial white phosphorous shells that cause severe injury to anyone caught beneath them.
- Norwegian doctor in Gaza called the situation catastrophic and stated that Israeli government statements that they are not targeting civilians are “lies”.
- CUPE Ontario’s university workers considering ban on Israeli academics due to the Israeli bombing of the university in Gaza City.
- Venezuela expels the Israeli ambassador to protest Israel’s attack on Gaza.
An interview direct from Gaza City with Dr. Haidar Eid, a professor and co-founder of the One Democratic State Group. Dr. Eid gave us the horrific details of what is happening on the ground around him, and talked about the civilian deaths and the destruction. He was very critical of the U.S. government and the Arab regimes, and felt the complicity of all of them would provoke a public outcry in the Arab world. Dr. Eid concluded by calling on peace-loving people to join the global Boycott Israel movement and speak out against the Israeli aggression.
Focus on Zionism:
A new press release from the Israeli peace group Gush Shalom, saying that the Israeli government has doomed “a whole generation of young Israelis to become war criminals”.