- Israeli forces violently disperse a Land Day demonstration in Hebron/AlKhalil, and arrest a German citizen.
- Dr. Mustafa Bargouthi, a leading Palestinian politician, calls for an independent inquiry into Israeli atrocities in Gaza, after the Israeli military drops its investigation with no findings.
- British MP George Galloway, who was banned from entering Canada, spoke via video link to audiences all across Canada.
- Arab and Palestinian groups in Quebec refuse to meet with Jason Kenney, due to his discriminatory policies, the latest of which was to ban George Galloway.
- Israeli exporters forced to cut their prices, in part because of the global boycott Israel movement, according to Israeli manufacturers.
A live interview with Cindy and Craig Corrie, the parents of Rachel Corrie, who was killed six years ago by an Israeli military bulldozer. The Corries had just returned from a trip to Gaza with the CodePink delegation that had managed to enter Gaza to distribute packages to Palestinian women. They talked about how they had still not received adequate replies from the Israeli government regarding Rachel’s death and also commented on the work of the Rachel Corrie Foundation they had set up. Finally, they expressed their shock at the devastation they had seen in Gaza on this trip, after the Israeli attacks earlier this year.
Focus on Zionism:
Highlights of a March 30th, 2009 Electronic Intifada report about a call by academics in Lebanon to join the boycott Israel movement.
Here is an audio file of this show: