- Archbishop Desmond Tutu says Israel has prevented a UN fact-finding mission to Beit Hanoun to investigate the killing of 19 Palestinian civilians by an Israeli airstrike.
- Unidentified gunmen kill three young sons of a top Fateh official, further escalating the factional divisions in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Jimmy Carter says Israeli policy in the West Bank represents instances of apartheid worse than what occurred in S. Africa, in interviews about his new book “Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid”.
- Israeli PM indirectly admits Israel has nuclear weapons, in German TV interview.
- Bethlehem mayor says town is enduring one of its darkest chapters, due to Israeli separation barrier and closures that have devastated its economy and farming.
A live interview with Khaled Mouammar, president of the Canadian Arab Federation www.caf.ca, who was recently attacked by Zionist groups for a leaflet distributed at the recent Liberal leadership convention. The leaflet, which exposed Bob Rae as a supporter of Israeli war crimes, was actually initiated by a Montreal paper and not CAF. However, CAF did support the content of the leaflet and made that position clear in the belated attacks and hysteria that followed. Khaled explained how powerful Zionist lobby groups were trying to influence Canadian national politics and were desperately trying to block the growing popular sentiment against Israeli oppression of the Palestinian and other Arab peoples.
Focus on Zionism:
Highlights of a Dec. 3rd, 2006 article by a Palestinian-American woman carried in the Electronic Intifada, talking about the horrors of daily life for Gazan children, including her nephew.
Here is an audio file of this show: