- Nilin village hold their weekly anti-wall protest and call for the release of political activists arrested by the Israeli military.
- Bilin committee gives details of the killing of a Palestinian teen by Israeli forces outside Yabad village on September 30th, 2009.
- Israeli authorities are stepping up their military repression in occupied East Jerusalem, in what some correspondents say is reminiscent of 1967.
- Israeli officials are calling off their visits to Britain, fearing arrest on suspicion of committing war crimes.
- Palestinian anger grows over the decision of the Palestinian Authority to delay the endorsement of the Goldstone report on possible Israeli war crimes in Gaza.
An interview with British journalist Ben White about his cross-Canada tour to present his new book, Israeli Apartheid: A Beginners Guide. Ben talked about how he had been visiting Palestine for the last 6 years, mostly in the Bethlehem region, and what he had experienced and witnessed during those trips. He also detailed the stops on his current tour, hosted by Solidarity with Palestinian Human Rights SPHR, including two in B.C., and explained how his new book is intended to present information about the nature of Israel’s apartheid system in a easy-to-read and concise format.
Focus on Zionism:
Excerpts of a report from Defence for Children International – Palestine, indicating that the number of Palestinian minors detained in Israeli prison facilities at the end of September, 2009 was 326, and the number of children detainees aged 12-15 increased sharply over 2008.
Here is an audio file of this show: